Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2012

Second Try:)

Hei people:) Well it's Klara, and I am on a 'mission'. I will try to start the blog allover:)
I really hope it will work, because i just love blogs and i actually really enjoyed having my own.
Well first of all I will do a Photobomb gfor the past few months, enjoy!

I was in Berlin with my family this summer

Birthday of my sister0

Fall is comin'

I have a huge obsession with 'Pretty little liars', I am watching every day about 4 episodes and on the week-end about 10

Berlin

I had a shoot with these four girls about 1 week ago

Birthday cake for mommy and sister:)

Berlin - so in love with Grafiti

Berlin

Berlin, on top of the 'Kanzleramt'

When we came out i felt like a star, lighting so great!

The Berlin Wall - i loved the trip, it showed me so much of the history of MY country

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen